When did I become a #BTS_V fan? Continuing Saga ...

KIM TAEHYUNG aka BTS V

Ok, let's get started! I was not a KPOP fan at first. I fell in love with K-Dramas such as  dramas of Yoona
(I'm a big fan), Lee Minho, and Park Seo-joon. In fact, any Korean drama is fine if the story is good.
I also love historical drama. One day, I was looking at the "gallery" and #V #BTSV caught my attention.
I thought this boy was handsome, but also have a talent for acting. He made me cry like tons of tears in
his death scene in the "Hwarang" k-drama. I hoped he would act again so I could still see him more.
But I was disappointed that he did not. Well, I watched it a few more times and forgot about it.

Then I watched the Billboard Awards !!! I saw a familiar face. .. what? It's #V !!! BTS has won the Top
Social Artist Award and I'm proud of him as part of the group. After that I started watching You Tube
videos, looking for #BTSV on Google and couldn't stop myself. WTH? I am now in the rabbit hole.

Any news is noteworthy to me. In my mind, I adopted him like a precious child, who is ready to protect
him no matter what, I don't want him to get hurt. I am happy when he is happy. Oh boy! I love this
handsome young man. BTS has another 6 members, all handsome namely: Jin, Suga, RM, J-Hope,
Jimin and Jungkook. I love them as well as they are part of the band BTS and #V is part of this group,
so loving and supporting as a whole is not a big deal. However, #V is always my priority and he  is my
bias. If I don't know #V, I probably will not be an Army (fans are called Army as a whole . And I will just
keep watching my K-dramas all day long. Thanks for reading.


IPurpleV123095

Comments

  1. This was the start of my journey of being a Taehyung fan. I will continue to support him as long as I am able. I Purple him💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Bear by V -In depth Reaction

THE GIFTED ADULT --- 💜💜방탄소년단 뷔 💜💜Kim Taehyung a.k.a “V” -